- ‘We’ is Formaggi Ocello, ‘You’ is the customer.
- By placing an order via the Formaggi Ocello online store, you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our product range, product information, prices, delivery charges and terms and conditions at any time.
- Any alcoholic products offered for sale by Formaggi Ocello may only be purchased by people 18 years and older.
PRICING & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All prices listed on the Formaggi Ocello website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Product prices shown on the Formaggi Ocello website do not include shipping.
- Some of our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices listed include all applicable taxes.
- Please note, in some product images additional items have been used as props or for display which are not included in the purchase price.
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES – GENERAL
- All orders attract a flat rate of $25.00 shipping, including GST.
- Cheese Wedding Cakes do not attract a delivery fee at the checkout. Cost of deliveries are based on quotes to your venue or nominated address.
- We ship only to addresses within Australia.
- It can take between 1 to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Deliveries are made Tuesday to Friday between 7am and 6pm.
- We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- We make no guarantees about expected delivery times, including Christmas orders.
- Ensure all billing and delivery details are correct when you place your order, we do not accept any responsibility for delays or product spoilage as a result of incorrect delivery details.
- We recommend you select a delivery address where someone will be there to receive the parcel during business hours.
- Please inform us in the checkout notes if you live in a secure building, please give us instructions where to leave your order.
- The following products need to be refrigerated immediately upon arrival: all cheeses and dairy products; sliced meats, any chocolate-based confectionery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY – CHESSE & COLD PRODUCT
- To ensure quality, we deliver cheese and deli meats on Wednesday , Thursday and Friday Australia-wide.
- We may choose not to deliver certain cheeses or products interstate due to extreme heat and unusual high temperatures which can spoil the product. Eg. over 40 degrees in Summer.
- Cheese orders are dispatched in insulated containers with ice-packs.
- All cheese orders are delivered by Interstate Couriers.
- By agreeing to the “terms and conditions” you agree to “Authority To Leave” – Selecting “Yes” is highly recommended. This will mean you have given the courier authority to leave the parcel in a safe place at the receiver address without signature (however this is at the risk and responsibility of the sender).Do not hesitate to leave instruction. By selecting “No’ , make sure that someone will be at the address to receive the parcel. If no-one is at the nominated address at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a card to collect the parcel at your local Post Office or courier depot. Or in some cases the courier may need to deliver on another date. For this service there will be an extra charge.
- Unpack, check and refrigerate your cheese order immediately upon arrival
CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES INTERSTATE AND STORE PICK UP
For Sydney Customers please place your order by Tuesday 18th December as this is your last day to place your online order for a secured dispatch before Christmas.
For store pick up, please place orders by Saturday 22nd December to collect on Sunday 23rd or Monday 24th December.
Interstate customers – cut off is Sunday 16th December to receive goods before Christmas. Any orders recived after this date, next dispatch will be 8th January 2019.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- Please check all items in your parcel carefully upon arrival. If a product has been damaged during transit, is faulty or in any other way damaged or inedible we will be happy to replace it or refund you, provided you contact us within 24 hours of delivery via email at email@example.com and provide us with an image of the damaged product. We do not issue refunds or credits if you change your mind or order an incorrect product.
- Formaggi Ocello goes to great lengths to ensure that all information presented on this web site is accurate. If you use any information provided by us, you do so at your own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any information you use which has a detrimental effect on your business.
- The information contained within this web site is subject to copyright. You may freely, read, download and print any information contained within our web site for personal use. You may not however use this information for commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, transmit or broadcast any part of this web site irrespective of format without the prior written consent of Formaggi Ocello.