- By placing an order via the Formaggi Ocello online store, you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our product range, product information, prices, delivery charges and terms and conditions at any time.
- Any alcoholic products offered for sale by Formaggi Ocello may only be purchased by people 18 years and older.
PRICING & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All prices listed on the Formaggi Ocello website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Product prices shown on the Formaggi Ocello website do not include shipping.
- Some of our products online cost less than our retail store in Surry Hills, specials online only relate to the online store and may not be available in store.
- If a product is in stock online it may not be available in store due it being recently sold. Please call us on 9357 7878 to confirm the item is available on the day.
- Some of our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices listed include all applicable taxes.
- Please note, in some product images additional items have been used as props or for display which are not included in the purchase price.
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES – GENERAL
- All orders attract a flat rate of $29.50 shipping, including GST.
- Cheese Wedding Cakes do not attract a delivery fee at the checkout. Cost of deliveries are based on quotes to your venue or nominated address.
- We ship only to addresses within Australia.
- It can take between 1 to 5 working days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Ensure all billing and delivery details are correct when you place your order, we do not accept any responsibility for delays or product spoilage as a result of incorrect delivery details.
- We recommend you select a delivery address where someone will be there to receive the parcel during business hours.
- Please inform us in the checkout notes if you live in a secure building. Please give us instructions how and where to leave your order.
- We cannot be liable for spoiled goods if a delivery by our courier is unsuccessful due to not being able to access a secure building or unsafe to leave due to locked gates.
- The following products need to be refrigerated immediately upon arrival: all cheeses and dairy products; sliced meats, any chocolate-based confectionery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY – CHEESE & COLD PRODUCT
- To ensure quality, we deliver cheese and deli meats on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Australia-wide.
- For Sydney deliveries – next day delivery is available from Tuesday to Friday. Orders placed on the weekend will be dispatched on Tuesday, if stock is available.
- Interstate deliveries are dispatched from our store on Monday’s only. Please place order by Monday 8am for same week delivery (if stock is available).
- Deliveries are made Tuesday to Friday between 7am and 6pm.
- We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- We make no guarantees about expected delivery times, including Christmas orders.
- We may choose not to deliver certain cheeses or products interstate due to extreme heat and unusual high temperatures which can spoil the product. Eg. over 32 to 40 degrees in Summer.
- Cheese orders are dispatched in insulated containers with ice-packs.
- All cheese orders are delivered by Interstate Couriers.
- By agreeing to the “terms and conditions” you agree to “Authority To Leave” – Selecting “Yes” is highly recommended. This will mean you have given the courier authority to leave the parcel in a safe place at the receiver address without signature (however this is at the risk and responsibility of the sender).Do not hesitate to leave instruction. By selecting “No’ , make sure that someone will be at the address to receive the parcel. If no-one is at the nominated address at the time of delivery, the courier will leave a card to collect the parcel at your local Post Office or courier depot. Or in some cases the courier may need to deliver on another date. For this service there will be an extra charge.
- Unpack, check and refrigerate your cheese order immediately upon arrival
10% OFF FIRST PURCHASE
For Signing up to our Newsletter, we are happy to give our customers 10% off their first purchase delivered or in store pick up. Please note it does exclude a few items. This offer does exclude Cheese and Wine Night bookings, Exclusive Cheese Experiences and Cheese Wedding Cakes.
CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES INTERSTATE AND STORE PICK UP 2020
For Sydney Customers please place your order by Friday 18th December as this is your last day to place your online order for a secured dispatch before Christmas and to secure your Cheeses for collection on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th December.
Interstate customers – cut off is Friday 11th December to receive goods before Christmas. Any orders received after this date, next dispatch will be after 4th January 2020.
- An email will be sent to you shortly after purchasing your Cheese Club subscription.
- We will also email you to confirm the delivery address for the Cheese Club subscription.
- If you would like to postpone the Cheese Club delivery for one month please contact us at email@example.com.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- Please check all items in your parcel carefully upon arrival. If a product has been damaged during transit, is faulty or in any other way damaged or inedible we will be happy to replace it or refund you, provided you contact us within 24 hours of delivery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with an image of the damaged product.
- We do not issue refunds or credits if you change your mind or order an incorrect product.
- We do not issue refunds if there was a problem with delivery due to incorrect address or unable to access a secure building or unsafe to leave due to locked gates.
- Formaggi Ocello goes to great lengths to ensure that all information presented on this web site is accurate. If you use any information provided by us, you do so at your own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any information you use which has a detrimental effect on your business.
- The information contained within this web site is subject to copyright. You may freely, read, download and print any information contained within our web site for personal use. You may not however use this information for commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, transmit or broadcast any part of this web site irrespective of format without the prior written consent of Formaggi Ocello.