This vinegar is a combination of authentic balsamic vinegar and prized sour cherries from Vignola near Modena. A delectable condiment with a rich and fruity aroma. The flavoursome taste comes from aging traditional balsamic with Vignola cherry wood. Try once and you will never go back to the traditional balsamic.
Villa Manadori label is creation of chef Massimo Bottura owner of 3 stars Michelin and number 1 in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016,Osteria Francescana in Italy. Massimo Bottura has applied his creative skills to the production of an assortment of artisanal balsamic vinegars and Extra virgin olive oils.
2 in stock
An aged balsamic like this a great gift for food-lovers. ‘Serie 12’ means it has been matured over time in a series of 12 wooden barrels (approximately 12 years), creating a rich, deep, sweet/savoury flavour and thicker texture. Ideal to serve with grilled fish and roasted meats, bresaola, aged cheeses, vanilla ice cream and fruit salads. 250ml bottle in box.
The classic Mediterranean flavours of rosemary and olives unite in this versatile oil. Use in marinades – especially for lamb, as a dipping oil on an antipasti platter, or drizzle on the top of home-made focaccia. Rather than inserting herbs into the bottle of oil, fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the product process, creating a rich, aromatic oil with a lifted, herbaceous flavour. This oil is from producer Casa Olearia, based in the heart of the Ligurian Riviera – a region known for producing high quality extra virgin olive oils. 250ml bottle.
Balsamic Vinegar from farmhouse producer Acetaia Reale in Modena, Italy. 'Serie 8' means it has been matured over time in a series of 8 wooden barrels (approximately 8 years), creating a a rich, sweet/savoury flavour. Ideal to serve with grilled fish and roasted meats, bresaola, aged cheeses, vanilla ice cream and fruit salads. 250ml bottle in box.
This vinegar is obtained from selected wines from small Piedmont wineries. The process is completed in small oak barrels where the vinegar remains
further maturing for at least one year. Aging in wood gives the product an amber colour and improve the organoleptic flavours as tannins.
500ml & 60ml bottle
The region of Liguria is home of the famous Taggiasca olives, also known as Ligurian olives, which create a superior quality extra virgin olive oil. This oil is named for the ancient Celtic god of the region called ‘Bormanus’ – guardian of the woods and waters. It’s made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour with hints of almonds on the end palate. From producer Casa Olearia, based in the heart of the Ligurian Riviera. A great everyday oil to add rich flavours to dressing and dishes.
The olive oil from the Muraglia family has been crafted in the Puglia’s region in Italy for the past 450 years from their 100 acres olive grove. Distributed in over 40 countries around the world and stocked by the famous Harrods store in London, Muraglia is recognised as one of the best in the world. The secret of such amazing oil is that the olives are pressed within 24h of picking – Picking only happens on dry days to insure that no humidity goes in the press and could cause fermentation.
Cold smoked with natural woods, Fumo is to finish off grilled meat, fatty fish or drizzled on ricotta.
Balsamic vinegar infused with white truffle flavour. '10 Travasi' means it has been matured over time in a series of 10 wooden barrels (approximately 10 years), creating a a rich, sweet/savoury flavour – perfectly balanced with the fragrant perfume of truffles. The flavour is a true delight – use in dressings and marinades or as a drizzle for grilled meats. 40ml bottle in box.
White balsamic vinegar with a fresh, balanced flavour. It has a light amber colour – perfect to add a fruity, acidic flavour to food without colouring it. Ideal for use in dressings, vinaigrettes, sauces and marinades for poultry. Use as you would verjuice or white wine vinegar. From Acetaia Reale – a farmhouse vinegar producer in Modena, Italy. 250ml bottle.
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165