This vinegar is a combination of authentic balsamic vinegar and prized sour cherries from Vignola near Modena. A delectable condiment with a rich and fruity aroma. The flavoursome taste comes from aging traditional balsamic with Vignola cherry wood. Try once and you will never go back to the traditional balsamic.
Villa Manadori label is creation of chef Massimo Bottura owner of 3 stars Michelin and number 1 in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016,Osteria Francescana in Italy. Massimo Bottura has applied his creative skills to the production of an assortment of artisanal balsamic vinegars and Extra virgin olive oils.
2 in stock
Balsamic vinegar infused with white truffle flavour. '10 Travasi' means it has been matured over time in a series of 10 wooden barrels (approximately 10 years), creating a a rich, sweet/savoury flavour – perfectly balanced with the fragrant perfume of truffles. The flavour is a true delight – use in dressings and marinades or as a drizzle for grilled meats. 40ml bottle in box.
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165
Balsamic Oro Nero is a very pleasant balsamic vinegar thick and fragrant. It has a rich flavour, aromatic and sweet with just the right amount of acidity. Matured in oak barrels, this IGP balsamic is must have in all kitchen pantry.
L'Acetaia Compagnia Del Montale has been producing DOP and IGP balsamic for 3 generations in Modena Italy.
A must have in a pantry of for a last minute gift to a foodies friend. Made from Italian Olive Oil and truffle this oil will turn those weekend scramble eggs into heaven. The perfect size bottle to anyone get into truffle flavour.
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of specialty honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible.
Balsamic Vinegar from farmhouse producer Acetaia Reale in Modena, Italy. 'Serie 10' means it has been matured over time in a series of 10 wooden barrels (approximately 10 years), creating a a rich, sweet/savoury flavour. Ideal to serve with grilled fish and roasted meats, bresaola, aged cheeses, vanilla ice cream and fruit salads. 250ml bottle in box.
The region of Liguria is home of the famous Taggiasca olives, also known as Ligurian olives, which create a superior quality extra virgin olive oil. This oil is named for the ancient Celtic god of the region called ‘Bormanus’ – guardian of the woods and waters. It’s made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour with hints of almonds on the end palate. From producer Casa Olearia, based in the heart of the Ligurian Riviera. A great everyday oil to add rich flavours to dressing and dishes.
Available in a 60ml, 250ml, 500ml, 750ml or 2 litre bottle. Gift wrapped or un-wrapped.
Balsamic Vinegar from farmhouse producer Acetaia Reale in Modena, Italy. 'Serie 4' means it has been matured for approximately 4 years in a series of wooden barrels to create a balanced flavour. A versatile vinegar that can be used in dressings and for dipping with good extra virgin olive oil. 250ml bottle in yellow gift box.
This thick and rich sherry vinegar is made with 7 year old Pedro Ximenez. Perfect for dressing salad or with red meat, this vinegar has a deep rich flavour, with an amazing sweet and syrupy finish. Only a few drops are needed lift any dishes.
250ml Jerez Vinegar