This light Apple Vinegar is the result of a delicate combination between apple vinegar and apple must (non alcoholic cider). It has a straw and brilliant colour with a fresh, sweet-and-sour, well balanced flavour. This dressing will provide both a sweet and acidic quality and add a tasty apple. A must in salad dressing. 500ml bottle
From producer Casa Olearia, based in the heart of the Ligurian Riviera – a region known for producing high quality extra virgin olive oils.
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165
The olive oil from the Muraglia family has been crafted in the Puglia’s region in Italy for the past 450 years from their 100 acres olive grove. Distributed in over 40 countries around the world and stocked by the famous Harrods store in London, Muraglia is recognised as one of the best in the world. The secret of such amazing oil is that the olives are pressed within 24h of picking – Picking only happens on dry days to insure that no humidity goes in the press and could cause fermentation.
This Coratina olive oil is the ultimate expression of the Muraglia land – intense, fruity and slightly spicy with a pleasant biter overtone.
An aged balsamic like this a great gift for food-lovers. ‘Serie 12’ means it has been matured over time in a series of 12 wooden barrels (approximately 12 years), creating a rich, deep, sweet/savoury flavour and thicker texture. Ideal to serve with grilled fish and roasted meats, bresaola, aged cheeses, vanilla ice cream and fruit salads. 250ml bottle in box.
Made from 100% Taggiasca olives from a sunny hillside in Western Liguria, with a distinctive golden yellow colour, this EVOO has a delicate flavour with undertones of almonds and ripe fruit. Perfect for seafood, dressing and dressing a traditional Caprese salad.
Villa Manadori label is the creation of chef Massimo Bottura, owner of 3 stars Michelin and number 1 in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 Osteria Francescana in Italy. Massimo Bottura has applied his creative skills to the production of an assortment of artisanal balsamic vinegars and Extra virgin olive oils.
The region of Liguria is home of the famous Taggiasca olives, also known as Ligurian olives, which create a superior quality extra virgin olive oil. This oil is named for the ancient Celtic god of the region called ‘Bormanus’ – guardian of the woods and waters. It’s made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour with hints of almonds on the end palate. From producer Casa Olearia, based in the heart of the Ligurian Riviera. A great everyday oil to add rich flavours to dressing and dishes.
White balsamic vinegar with a fresh, balanced flavour. It has a light amber colour – perfect to add a fruity, acidic flavour to food without colouring it. Ideal for use in dressings, vinaigrettes, sauces and marinades for poultry. Use as you would verjuice or white wine vinegar. From Acetaia Reale – a farmhouse vinegar producer in Modena, Italy. 250ml bottle.
The region of Liguria is home of the famous Taggiasca olives, also known as Ligurian olives, which create a superior quality extra virgin olive oil. This is an artisan producer Casa Olearia Taggiasca is obtained from the simple pressing of carefully selected olives. The extra virgin olive oil”Le Miglone” reflects the art of ancient crafts; produced from selected olives and at the right maturity, it’s characterised by its round taste, pleasantly fruity and unfiltered.
250ml bottle wrapped in gold wrapper.
Do you take your balsamic seriously? Rich, thick, sweet and complex – a mere drop of this amazing 25 year old balsamic will transport you to taste-bud heaven. Proper balsamic vinegar from the Modena region has been made for over 500 years. For those select vinegars awarded DOP status (Protected Designation of Origin), every aspect of the production is controlled – the type of grapes used, the aging process and even the special Giugiaro Bottle (this bottle can only be used for DOP Balsamic Vinegar of Modena).This vinegar will add an amazing depth of flavour to anything you serve it with – aged cheeses, carpaccio and even ice cream. 100ml bottle in gift box