The pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This Paccheri is made with wheat germ – a part of the wheat that is high in nutrients and rich in flavour. 250g
This tomato passata is made from organically grown tomatoes near Lucca in Tuscany. The fragrance of organic, ripe tomatoes is unmistakable and it brings a fresh taste to any dish. It can be used as a base for a pasta sauce or a ragú. It is perfect on pizza, and adds depth to tomato soup, and even a Bloody Mary.
Freschissima Passata is made with the freshest possible tomatoes. It is a beautifully simple product. The best varieties of tomatoes are harvested in mid to late summer, when they are perfectly ripe and sweet. Within 24 hours of picking, they are washed several times and hand-selected for production. The tomatoes are crushed and the uncooked pulp is lightly salted. Mamma Renza picks fresh basil every hour and it is immediately added to the pulp. The passata is then hand-bottled and sealed.
The perfect aperitivo condiment! Made from DOP Parmigiano, Summer Truffle it’s perfect for dressing pasta and risotto at the end.
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of specialty honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible.
Carnaroli superfine rice is a premier variety of high-quality Italian rice renowned for its big, round grains, superior nutritional qualities and outstanding gastronomic characteristics. Its grains, which triple in size during cooking, efficiently absorb flavourings and condiments while maintaining an extraordinary texture and consistency and, most importantly, will not overcook. Great for risotto and salads
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165
Spaghettini have a diameter of 1,8 mm and a length of 260 mm. Their cooking time is between 7 and 9 minutes.
Mancini Pastificio Agricolo produce pasta exclusively with the durum wheat they grow and harvest annually in the fields surrounding the heart of Le Marche region, Italy.
Biagi Organic Tomatoes are made by The Country Dispenser who use a collective of certified farms to gather the ingredients they need to produce these high quality products. They work in the region of Carstagneto Carucci in Tuscany and have an unusual method of picking the tomatoes as needed. That means only ripe ones are selected in a very hands on process.
Turani Spaghetti are 260 mm long and 2,2 mm wide. Their cooking time is between 7 and 9 minutes.
The Turanici line pasta is made from turanicum wheat (triticum turgidum subspecie turanicum, more commonly known as T. Turanicum) from certified organic agriculture harvested annually in the fields surrounding the heart of Le Marche region, Italy.