Turani Spaghetti are 260 mm long and 2,2 mm wide. Their cooking time is between 7 and 9 minutes.
The Turanici line pasta is made from turanicum wheat (triticum turgidum subspecie turanicum, more commonly known as T. Turanicum) from certified organic agriculture harvested annually in the fields surrounding the heart of Le Marche region, Italy.
A trio of Acacia Honey with nuts and dried fruit from Brezzo.
- Roasted Hazelnuts
- Walnut Kernels
- Mixed dried fruit
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible. 330g trio pack.
Hafod has all the characteristic of a true artisan cheese. Crafted on Bwlchwernen Fawr, a 130-acre organic farm situated on the west Welsh country side by Sam and Rachel Holden, the cheese is only made from their herd of 80 Ayrshire cows. In the dairy industry, their herd set as a small dairy, but it's well valued for the high quality of cheese produced.
With only 200kg of cheese produced a day, or 11 and 15 wheels, each wheels is matured for a minimum of 16 months.
Made on the traditional cheddar recipe, however Hafod has a sweet, buttery nutty taste from the Swiss breed of Ayrshire cows, and reflect the “terroir” of the pastures and soil from the farm.
Region: Wales, UK
Milk: Pasteurised Cow
Size: Approx 250g wedge, cut to order
Penne have a diameter of 10,2 mm and a length of 30 mm. Their cooking time is between 7 and 9 minutes.
Mancini Pastificio Agricolo produce pasta exclusively with the durum wheat they grow and harvest annually in the fields surrounding the heart of Le Marche region, Italy.
A trio of Italian Honey from Brezzo.
- Orange Blossom
- Acacia Honey
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible. 300g trio pack.
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165
Carnaroli superfine rice is a premier variety of high-quality Italian rice renowned for its big, round grains, superior nutritional qualities and outstanding gastronomic characteristics. Its grains, which triple in size during cooking, efficiently absorb flavourings and condiments while maintaining an extraordinary texture and consistency and, most importantly, will not overcook. Great for risotto and salads
This multi-award winning cheese is recognised as one of Australia’s best. It is hand-made by Carla Meurs and Ann-Marie Monda with 100% organic milk from their own herd of dairy goats. The fresh, clean, citrus flavours of the goat’s milk shine through and there is a subtle nutty note from the wrinkly white rind. The texture is smooth and velvety. Made with non-animal rennet.
Region: Sutton Grange, Victoria
Milk: Pasteurised Goat (organic)
Size: Approx 250g wedge, cut to order from the Holy Goat La Luna Ring
Biagi Organic Tomatoes are made by The Country Dispenser who use a collective of certified farms to gather the ingredients they need to produce these high quality products. They work in the region of Carstagneto Carucci in Tuscany and have an unusual method of picking the tomatoes as needed. That means only ripe ones are selected in a very hands on process.
Produced from Organically grown and hand pick olives, this olive oil has a stubble flavour and is perfect for finishing any dishes.
Villa Manadori label is the creation of chef Massimo Bottura, owner of 3 stars Michelin and number 1 in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 Osteria Francescana in Italy. Massimo Bottura has applied his creative skills to the production of an assortment of artisanal balsamic vinegars and Extra virgin olive oils.