A trio of our favourite Truffle Products from Brezzo includes:
- Truffle Bianco – Made with White Truffle and EVOO it’s perfect for dressing pasta and risotto at the end. Pure indulgence.
- Truffle Salsa – Made from the best ingredients – EVOO, Summer truffle, Capers, Mushroom and Anchovies – it’s the perfect spread.
- Truffle Salt – Made from one of the best salt – Sel de Guerande – and Summer Truffle, it’s the perfect condiments to add in a salad dressing or eggs.
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible. 240g pack.
One of our best sellers! This jam brings together the delicious pairing of fresh, juicy strawberries with sweet, syrupy balsamic vinegar. It works well with soft, creamy cheeses like our Mixed Milk Robiola and hard, bitey cheeses – it’s a must with our mature Comté. Some of our customers tell us they also enjoy it on ice-cream and even use it in salad dressings!
Made from one of the best salt – Sel de Guerande – and Summer Truffle, it's the perfect condiments to add in a salad dressing, eggs… Our favourite is sprinkle with Parmesan on Gnocchi with a creamy wild mushroom sauce.
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of specialty honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible.
Super-smooth, sweet and a little bit addictive, this is an artisan pistachio spread from Sicily. Slather it generously on toast, use it as a quick icing for cup cakes or home-made ice-creams and the perfect cream centre for sponge cakes.
And we promise we won’t tell if you decide to eat it straight from the jar. 200g jar
Prepared by the famous Maison de la Truffe in Paris, this Brie is filled with truffles and is the Rolls Royce of the truffle cheese !!!
The Brie has been cut in half and filled with mascarpone cheese mixed with fresh black truffles.
Ripened to perfection, the brie is oozing under the rind with nice mushroomy and yeasty aroma while the truffle mix is rich, creamy and indulgent.
To be enjoyed simply on a crusty baguette.
Region: Ile-de-France, France
Milk: Pasteurised Cow
Size: Approx 230g slice
Terre Bormane has created a selection of 5 different hand-crushed varieties of pepper in a recipe that includes white Muntok pepper, black Sarawak pepper, green peppercorns, Jamaica pepper and pink peppercorns. With its strong flavor, its floral aroma enhances many different dishes.
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible.
This honeycomb is the most raw form of honey. It is a group of hexagonal wax cells built by the bees to store honey and pollen. A portion of honeycomb is presented inside a jar of acacia honey. Brezzo raw honeycomb enables you to experience the taste of newly harvested honey. The wax, which is perfectly edible and pleasant to chew, does not alter the taste of the honey. The honeycomb can be enjoyed straight from the jar on toast, drizzled over fruit, cereals or ice cream. Perfect with cheese. 350g Jar.
Just in case the triple cream cheese Brillat Savarin isn’t indulgent enough for you, we have this version with a layer of shaved truffle through the middle. The characteristic light, creamy interior is complimented by the delicate perfume of black truffles – it is like eating whipped cream with truffles. The texture is smooth and soft – not runny, but definitely ‘melt-in-the-mouth’ territory.
Region: Burgundy, France
Milk Type: Pasteurised Cow
Size: approx 500g wheel
Local Sydney Metro Delivery Only