A trio of Acacia Honey with nuts and dried fruit from Brezzo.
- Roasted Hazelnuts
- Walnut Kernels
- Mixed dried fruit
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible. 330g trio pack.
Produced from Organically grown and hand pick olives, this olive oil has a stubble flavour and is perfect for finishing any dishes.
Villa Manadori label is the creation of chef Massimo Bottura, owner of 3 stars Michelin and number 1 in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2016 Osteria Francescana in Italy. Massimo Bottura has applied his creative skills to the production of an assortment of artisanal balsamic vinegars and Extra virgin olive oils.
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of specialty honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible. This honey is made from acacia flowers in the pristine forest of the Roero and Monferrato, and which only blossom in May and June. It has a light, sweet vanilla flavour and is delicious served with fresh goat's cheese and mild blue. 250g jar.
A trio of Italian Honey from Brezzo.
- Orange Blossom
- Acacia Honey
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible. 300g trio pack.
Super-smooth, sweet and a little bit addictive, this is an artisan pistachio spread from Sicily. Slather it generously on toast, use it as a quick icing for cup cakes or home-made ice-creams and the perfect cream centre for sponge cakes.
And we promise we won’t tell if you decide to eat it straight from the jar. 200g jar
The perfect gift for this Christmas! Our unique range from Brezzo has just arrived. Including some pantry essentials and entertainment delights – all foodies will be pleased.
– 1 Jar Truffle Honey 100g
– 1 Jar Truffle Salt 80g
– 1 Jar Reggiano Truffle salsa 80g
– 1 Bottle Truffle Oil 100ml
All beautifully gift-wrapped in a rustic wooden hamper box.
This multi-award winning cheese is recognised as one of Australia’s best. It is hand-made by Carla Meurs and Ann-Marie Monda with 100% organic milk from their own herd of dairy goats. The fresh, clean, citrus flavours of the goat’s milk shine through and there is a subtle nutty note from the wrinkly white rind. The texture is smooth and velvety. Made with non-animal rennet.
Region: Sutton Grange, Victoria
Milk: Pasteurised Goat (organic)
Size: Approx 250g wedge, cut to order from the Holy Goat La Luna Ring
Brezzo are Italian honey experts, sourcing a range of speciality honeys from wild flowers and using non-thermal extraction treatments to ensure the honey is treated as gently as possible.
Only the best honey produced in the most suitable apiaries can become part of our Anthology range.
Eucalyptus honey is produced primarily from two different plant species: the Eucalyptus camaldulensis (which blooms in July-August) and Eucalyptus occidentals (which blooms in September) from Calabria and Sicily. Eucalyptus honey is an aromatic honey with sweetness and hints of liquorice.
Packaged in a lovey jar, combined with a honey dispenser making this the perfect gift idea. 400g Jar.
Spoil Mum this Mother’s Day with our Kitchen Essentials Hamper from Terre Bormane and Olio Roi. Stock up Mum’s kitchen so she can cook like a Pro, the hamper includes:
- Terre Bormane “Bormano ” Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250ml – This Oil is made with ripe Taggiasca olives, creating an elegant aroma and fruity flavour. Perfect for drizzling over salads, entrees, crusty bread and buffalo mozzarella.
- Terre Bormane Cherry Blossom 250ml – Vinegar from Modena has been matured in cherry casks to add an explosion of flavours and aromas typical of cherry blossoms. Great drizzled over vegetables and meat dishes.
- Terre Bormane Hazelnut Oil 250ml – This Oil is obtain by cold pressing hazelnuts from Piedmont Italy. Perfect drizzled over bitter leaves with blue cheese and root vegetables.
- Terre Bormane Piccantino 250ml – High quality extra virgin olive oil is infused with fresh chilli and garlic to create a bold but balanced flavour, ideal for marinating meats or drizzle over vegetarian dishes, favourite pasta for bit of punch and flavour.
- Terre Bormane Rosemary Oil 250ml – This oil is made when fresh rosemary is crushed with the olives during the production process. Use in marinades especially for lamb and chicken.
- Terre Bormane Paccheri Pasta 250g – This pasta is made to traditional recipes using the finest durum wheat and alternative grains. This pasta ideal with a ragu sauce or vegetables.
- Olio Roi Semi Dried Tomato Paste 90g – Juicy San Marzano tomatoes are carefully sun-dried then sliced finely, seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil.
- Olio Roi Walnut Sauce 90g – A traditional Ligurian paste/sauce made with walnuts, hazelnuts, parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Excellent as a sauce for ravioli and gnocchi adding a little cream and grated parmesan.
- Fresh Spring of Rosemary
- Gift wrapped in a white wooden box with Ocello Ribbon and Ocello Card
Normally priced at $186.00 – Mother’s Day Special $165
Crisp pears and the gentle, warming spice of cinnamon – this jam is a great accompaniment for your favourite cheese, and works particularly well with sheep’s milk cheeses such as Pecorino and sweet, nutty cheeses like Gruyère and Appenzell. Or simply enjoy it on bread with some farmhouse butter.