Tour our maturation room and enjoy a private cheese and wine tasting with our Exclusive Cheese Experience package.
Now taking bookings
We have an amazing selection of cheeses and the private tasting allows you to come into the maturation room and see the large rounds of cheese up close.
The experience includes;
A personal presentation in the maturation room by our Cheese Expert.
Then seated in our store you will be served;
- 4 cheeses and accompaniments – crisps, jams and muscatels.
- 4 wines to match the cheese
- Tasting notes
- Also, 10% discount on any purchases made on the day
- Available on Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 4pm
Cost: $77 per person.
Perfect for birthdays, special occasions and team outings. Bookings can be made for 2 up to 12 people.
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre- Payment is essential for this experience.
- Valid for 12 months.
- A minimum of 2 people is essential for a booking to be made, up to 12 people.
- Available in our business hours Tuesday to Saturday 12pm to 4pm.
- A transfer to another date is available with 24 hours notice.
- There are no refunds and this experience cannot be redeemed for in-store purchases.
- Once a booking has been made, we will email you in our business hours. The email will include an e-ticket voucher which you can print out and use or can be given as a gift. This will include the booking and an order reference number that needs to be quoted at the time of redeeming. No value will be shown.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and booking conditions.
If you enjoy good cheeses and want to find out more about them, join Formaggi Ocello’s Cheese Club or purchase it as a gift. As a member of this unique cheese subscription, you receive four carefully selected cheeses, in peak condition, chosen for the season. Each month a new selection of cheeses will be delivered. A great way of discovering new cheeses.
The Cheese Club selection is sent by overnight courier leaving on the first Monday of each month starting on 29th March 2021. Select from a 1-month, 2-month or 3-month subscription. Buy now
When you purchase our Cheese Club subscription online, you’ll receive a Cheese Club welcome letter by email so it’s also perfect for a last minute gift!
- 4 carefully selected cheeses
- Tasting notes and serving suggestions
- Available Australia-wide
NB: Cheeses cut to approximately 150-180g unless it’s a portion cheese weighing less.
Create your own gourmet hamper!
Start with our hamper box, then browse our online store and add what you like. You can completely customise what goodies you include – choose from cheeses, cured meats, balsamic vinegars and extra virgin olive oils, artisan pasta, gourmet cheese accompaniments, truffle products, panforte, biscotti, chocolates, olives and more!
Beautifully presented hamper box which includes a gift card – just complete the details during the check-out process. Stuck for ideas? Check out our pre-made hampers for some inspiration.
Please note, Sydney and Melbourne Metro only. The dimensions are 36cm long by 27cm wide by 8cm high. $10
See our story on Business Australia’s member story. It’s been an amazing 19 years and our passion for cheese and the industry grows stronger and stronger.
See the link here:
Having a zoom virtual meeting with clients or team members? Need a little cheese, wine and other goodies to enjoy together in this new way? We are here to help!
We are able to deliver to multiple areas and locations in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and ACT using a refrigerated courier.
We work closely with you to ensure this process goes as smoothly as possible. All you have to do is choose your favourite cheeses, wines and other goodies and we will do the rest.
Let us know know your budget and we can create “zoom care packs” for your team members or clients.
We have some options below to consider please see the links:
Or contact us at email@example.com and let us know what you would like with your budget and we can assist as best we can.
We are chuffed to have been listed as one of the world’s most amazing cheese shops over on the UK Telegraph website. You can read the story here.
A guide to buying and storing cheese – answers to the most common questions we are asked over the counter at Ocello and at our regular Cheese & Wine Nights.