Four 4 peoples
– 4 Glasses of White Wine
– 800gr of grated cheese – 400gr of Emmental & 400gr of Beaufort
– 1 Garlic clove
– 1 Glasse of Kirsch
– Nutmeg and pepper
– Sourdough bread cut in cubes
– Rub the Fondue Pot with the garlic clove cut in half
– Add the white wine and cook on the stove until the wine start to froth
– Add the cheese and stir non-stop with a wooden until all the cheese is melted.
– When the cheese to bubble add the kirsch and remove the fondue pot from the stove and place on the fondue burner
– Enjoy !!
Need a Fondue Pot ? Check our extensive range online
Tip: if the preparation is too runny, dilute a teaspoon of cornflour with cold water, add to the melted cheese and cook until the preparation thicken.
Photo & Recipe courtesy to fromage beaufort