- ‘We’ is Formaggi Ocello, ‘You’ is the customer.
- By placing an order via the Formaggi Ocello online store, you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our product range, product information, prices, delivery charges and terms and conditions at any time.
- Any alcoholic products offered for sale by Formaggi Ocello may only be purchased by people 18 years and older.
- Gift vouchers can only be used in-store at Formaggi Ocello – we cannot accept gift vouchers as payment for online orders.
PRICING & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All prices listed on the Formaggi Ocello website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Product prices shown on the Formaggi Ocello website do not include shipping.
- Some of our products and services attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices listed include all applicable taxes.
- Please note, in some product images additional items have been used as props or for display which are not included in the purchase price.
SHIPPING & DELIVERIES – GENERAL
- All orders attract a flat rate of $22.00 shipping, including GST.
- We ship only to addresses within Australia
- Cheese and deli meats are only delivered to addresses within the greater Sydney metropolitan area, other grocery items are delivered Australia-wide
- It can take between 1 and 10 working days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm.
- We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays.
- We make no guarantees about expected delivery times, including Christmas orders.
- Ensure all billing and delivery details are correct when you place your order, we do not accept any responsibility for delays or product spoilage as a result of incorrect delivery details.
- We recommend you select a delivery address where someone will be there to receive the parcel during business hours.
- The following products need to be refrigerated immediately upon arrival: all cheeses and dairy products; sliced meats, TartufLanghe Truffle Perlage; any chocolate-based confectionery.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY – CHEESE
- To ensure quality, we deliver cheese and deli meats to addresses within the greater Sydney metropolitan area only, on the same day the order is packed
- Cheese orders are dispatched in insulated containers
- All cheese orders are delivered by Interstate Cold Express Couriers
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you give your ‘Authority to Leave’ the parcel at the delivery address without signature.
- Unpack, check and refrigerate your cheese order immediately upon arrival
SHIPPING & DELIVERY – OTHER ITEMS
- All dry grocery orders are delivered Australia-wide by Australia Post e-parcel service
- If no-one is at the nominated address at the time of delivery, Australia Post will leave a card so you can pick-up your parcel from your local Post Office.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- Please check all items in your parcel carefully upon arrival. If a product has been damaged during transit, is faulty or in any other way damaged or inedible we will be happy to replace it or refund you, provided you contact us within 24 hours of delivery via phone 02 9357 7878. We do not issue refunds or credits if you change your mind or order an incorrect product.
OCELLO GIFT VOUCHERS
- All vouchers are $50 in value, we do not issues vouchers for any other amounts
- Voucher must be used prior to expiry date – no exceptions
- Voucher must be used in a single transaction – no change is given
- Voucher is like cash – if lost, there is nothing we can do
- If voucher is being used to book into a Cheese & Wine Night or Exclusive Cheese Experience, voucher must be surrendered at time of booking and any differences in cost paid at time of booking
- The voucher cannot be redeemed in store on discount days or evenings eg – 20% discount at our Cheese and Wine Nights or Exclusive Cheese Experience
- Vouchers cannot be used to shop in the Ocello online store
- Formaggi Ocello goes to great lengths to ensure that all information presented on this web site is accurate. If you use any information provided by us, you do so at your own risk. We do not accept responsibility for any information you use which has a detrimental effect on your business.
- The information contained within this web site is subject to copyright. You may freely, read, download and print any information contained within our web site for personal use. You may not however use this information for commercial purposes. You may not reproduce, transmit or broadcast any part of this web site irrespective of format without the prior written consent of Formaggi Ocello.