NB: This item is delivered to selected addresses within the greater Sydney metropolitan area only.
A pack of mixed sliced meats plus a tub of Wallace olives and a generous chunk of Monte Veronese di Malga cheese – just what you need to get the party started.
- 200g sliced Prosciutto di Parma
- 150g sliced leg ham
- 100g packet sliced Bresaola
- A whole cacciatore salami
- 100g packet sliced Salami Calabrese
- 100g packet sliced Salami Classico
- 200g Tub Wallace Olives
- 250g wedge Monte Veronese di Malga cheese
NB: Boards, knives, bowls and other items shown in picture not included.
Juicy San Marzano tomatoes, cut in half, salted, carefully sun-dried, delicately seasoned with oregano and capers and preserved in Ligurian extra virgin olive oil. 200g jar.
Prosciutto di San Daniele from Friuli in northern Italy is protected by strict appellation controls – pork and salt are the only 2 permitted ingredients – nitrates and preservatives are banned. This prosciutto from the Dall’ava family is a truly artisan prosciutto – made, matured and branded by hand. It has a moist, supple texture that seems to melt on the tongue and a smooth, balanced, sweet-savoury flavour that unfolds gently on the palate with a wonderful complexity not found in mass-produced prosciutto. Serve on antipasti platters, in panini, on pizza, in salads or simply wrapped around grissini for a quick appetiser. 100g sliced and wrapped in deli paper.
NB: Picture is illustrative only.
Wow mum this mother’s day with her own decadent “Cheese Cake”.
- Brillat Savarin: decadent and indulgent cow’s milk triple cream, France
- Camembert: dense with yeasty and earthy aroma, France
- Cinerino Tre Latte: A blend of cow, sheep and goat’s milk and has an incredibly smooth, fudgey texture that coats your entire palate, Italy
- 1 Packet of Mario fongo Mini Lingue
Wrapped in a beautiful wooden hamper tray.
NB: Flowers shown in picture not included.
This delicious porcini and truffle cream can be used as a sauce for pasta, a simmer-sauce for pan-fried veal or beef fillets, added to mashed potatoes or used in canapes. It is a concentrated sauce that needs to be blended with a little cream or olive oil before using. Contains 73% porcini mushrooms and 5% truffles.
This tasty cream sauce is ideal to dress risotto, gnocchi, ravioli and all types of short and long pasta. It can also be used as a spread or tart filling to make appetisers, or as a topping for steamed vegetables. 90g jar.